I am starting to see more and more VOO (vessel Of Opportunity) claims. This would be for the breach of contract where BP promised 2-3 years of work and people got a few month. Also I am seeing people that still have not gotten paid for their VOO work or damage related to their boats because of the work that has not been paid. People that have worked in the VOO program is also getting sick and I am hearing from a lot of those people. If you where in the VOO program please fill out a form.
People that I would like to get in contact with are the following groups.
1. VOO program, even if you have been paid and don’t think you have a claim please fill out a free case evaluation and talk to an attorney
2. VOO program if you are feeling sick or have been more sick since you did the VOO work
3. VOO program if you have a contract dispute (there are lots of you guys) that I have already talked to fill out a form
4. Beach Clean up if you have a contract dispute again talked to plenty of you guys already. You moved here because they promised 2-3 years of work and they gave you a few month if you where lucky. Please fill out a free case review
5. Beach Clean up if you are getting sick.
6. Anybody that has been involved in BP beach clean up please fill out a contact form on the right.
If you are part of the group above or know somebody that are part of the group above please have them fill out a form on this page.
This is very important that I hear from as many people as possible so we can get you guys help all as a group, so please talk to people in the VOO and beach clean up and direct them to this page and have them fill out a form. People use Facebook, Forums and other hangout places people go to get as many of your friends in the VOO and Beach Clean up group together. United we stand and we can get these basters if we do it together. Now who want to help me get all these people sign up.
I am hearing that these cases will settle pretty quickly because of the very bad press it would bring BP. If you need more evidence please watch this video.
Living on the beach is wonderful especially in the winter times when its more deserted here and life is slower. We just had a small winter storm the last 3 days, its really over today but over the weekend there where high waves and plenty of beach erosion.
So today after the storm I go to the beach to see how things have changed and all I see is a line of black oil where the high tide line was coming up to. Plenty of dead fish and crabs are between the high tide line and the low tide line. The white sand beach has a dark brown oil line from the waves crashing onto the beach.
It looks like the job the 200+ BP workers have done now for a year on our beach took mother nature 1 day to completely change back to what we knew was coming.
Its almost like all the beach projects they have down here, where they put tons and tons of white sand on the beaches, it takes them a month to do, and millions of dollars., then a few small storms later and its all gone.
We have to know that this will go on for years, and not to be short sighted and take the money now, when we don’t know the extent of our losses. Remember these pictures before you settle for less then you should be getting with the GCCF, this will last for a long time and a one year window will not be enough to get you through this.